Development and Reform Commission and other departments:encourage the development of new individual economy and support diversified independent employment such as micro-commerce and e-commerce
About support new Opinions on healthy development of new business models and activation of the consumer market to promote employment expansion
Fagai Gaoke  No. 1157
Provincial, autonomous region, municipality directly under the Central Government, Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps Relevant departments:
The Party Central Committee and the State Council attach great importance to the development of the digital economy, and have issued a series of major measures such as the implementation of the”Internet +” action and the big data strategy to accelerate the development of digital industrialization and industrial digitalization and promote economic and social development. Digital transformation. With the joint efforts of all parties, the digital economy has boosted the quality, efficiency and power of economic development, and has enhanced my country’s economic innovation and competitiveness. Especially in the fight against the New Coronary Pneumonia epidemic, the digital economy has played an irreplaceable positive role and has become a new engine to promote my country’s economic and social development. In order to implement the deployment of the”Government Work Report”, support the healthy development of new formats and new models, activate the consumer market to promote employment expansion, and create new advantages in the digital economy, the following comments are made.
I. General requirements
Guided by Xi Jinping’s new era socialism with Chinese characteristics, fully implementing the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the Party and the Second, Third and Fourth Plenary Sessions Adhere to the new development concept, insist on promoting high-quality development, adhere to the supply-side structural reform as the main line, and deeply implement the digital economy strategy. Take the new format and new model that supports online and offline integration as an important breakthrough for economic transformation and promoting reform and innovation, breaking the traditional inertial thinking. Proceed from the problems to deepen reforms, strengthen system supply, and more effectively play the role of digital innovation in improving the quality and efficiency of the real economy, and promote”Internet +”, big data, and platform economy to a new stage. Use major projects as a starting point to create new demand, cultivate new forms of employment, drive diversified investment, form a strong domestic market, better meet the new expectations of the people for a better life, promote the construction of a modern economic system, and achieve high-quality economic development .
Second, development principles
——Break inertial thinking and innovate governance concepts. Taking the opportunity of the development of a new online service model emerging during the fight against the New Coronary Pneumonia epidemic as an opportunity to break the inertial thinking of traditional business models by region and industry governance, explore the triggering regulatory mechanism, and establish a new mode of governance model that is tolerant and prudent.
——Accelerate the transformation and upgrading, and expand the integration depth. Deeply promote the digital transformation of various industries and fields, focus on improving the digital transformation public service capabilities and platform”empowerment” level, promote the inclusive”smart cloud with digital intelligence” service, enhance the transformation capability supply, and promote the enterprise’s linkage transformation and cross-border Collaborate to cultivate a new digital ecology and improve transformation efficiency.
—— Stimulate market vitality and open up development space. Create a policy atmosphere that encourages the innovation of employment models, support the public to carry out micro-innovation based on the Internet platform, explore a reasonable division of creative labor, reduce entrepreneurial risk, and activate the enthusiasm of the entire society to innovate and create wealth
——Improve the efficiency of factors and smooth the economic cycle. Explore the reform of the separation of ownership and use rights of production materials, vigorously promote the digitization of physical production materials, promote the sharing of production materials, promote the circulation of data elements, guide value-added development and application, activate the multiplication of digitization on physical production materials, and increase the total factor productivity.
Three, actively explore new models of online services and activate new consumer markets
(1) Vigorously develop integrated online education. Establish a normal integration and development mechanism for online and offline education to form a benign interactive pattern. It is allowed to purchase and properly use qualified socialized and market-oriented excellent online course resources, explore the daily teaching system included in some education stages, and try first in some schools. Encourage increased investment and teacher training, piloting classroom teaching based on an online intelligent environment, and deepening the popularization of”three classrooms” applications. Improve the system of online education intellectual property protection, content supervision, market access and other systems and regulations, and form a high-quality online education resource supply. (The Ministry of Education takes the lead)
(2) Actively develop Internet medical care. Use the Internet to optimize medical experience and create a new ecosystem for healthy consumption. Further strengthen the construction of smart hospitals and promote online appointment inspection and testing. Explore mutual recognition systems such as examination results and online prescription information, and explore the establishment and improvement of patient-led medical data sharing methods and systems. Explore and improve online medical dispute handling methods. Incorporate eligible”Internet +” medical service fees into the scope of medical insurance payment. Standardize and promote the mode of chronic disease Internet follow-up consultation, telemedicine, and Internet health consultation. Support the platform to develop in a coordinated manner in areas such as medical treatment, health management, and elderly care, and cultivate healthy consumption habits. (The National Health and Health Commission and the Medical Insurance Bureau are responsible for the division of responsibilities)
(3) Encourage the development of convenient online offices. Create an”anytime, anywhere” online office environment and form a normal supplement to the offline model in some industries. Support the promotion of remote office applications and the development of safe and reliable online office tools to meet the needs of daily multi-party collaborative work and remote office collaborative work, and effectively support work efficiency improvement, business collaboration model innovation, and business organization reform. Promote the improvement of digital contract infrastructure, such as electronic contracts, electronic invoices, electronic seals, electronic signatures, and electronic authentication, to provide effective support for online offices. (The National Development and Reform Commission, the Central Network Information Office, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology take the lead, and the Ministry of Commerce, the National Bureau of Secrecy, and the State Administration of Taxation are responsible for the division of responsibilities.)
(4) Continuously improve the level of digital governance. Promote the formation of a modern governance system and governance capabilities involving multi-party government and enterprise participation, efficient linkage, and information sharing. Combined with the pilot construction of a national smart city, we will improve the government’s social co-governance mechanism, build a government-enterprise digital supply chain, and lead the flow of animal resources, technology, talents, and capital with data flow to effectively support urban emergency, governance, and service. Support private capital to participate in the intelligent transformation of urban facilities such as water circuit networks. Combined with the country’s regional development strategy and productivity layout, accelerate the construction of new infrastructure such as 5G, data centers, and industrial Internet. Explore and improve smart city networking application standards, and promote regional integrated digital governance and services in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei, Yangtze River Delta, Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area, Chengdu and Chongqing. (The National Development and Reform Commission, the Central Cyberspace Administration, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology take the lead)
Fourth, accelerate the industrial digital transformation and strengthen the new momentum of the real economy
(5) Cultivate industries Platform development ecology. Focus on the Internet platform’s role in empowering and doubling the benefits of traditional industries, and create a new entity for the digital economy. Carry out major project layouts, support traditional leading companies and Internet companies to build platform ecology, and provide comprehensive services such as information matching, transaction services, and logistics distribution. Financial institutions are encouraged to provide financial services to the platform in accordance with laws and regulations under the premise of effectively preventing risks. Build a cross-industry information integration platform to promote the integrated development of the entire agricultural process and the entire industrial chain. Support the construction and promotion of industrial Internet platforms, play the role of established platforms, and provide enterprises with digital transformation support, product lifecycle management and other services. Develop service-derived manufacturing, and encourage businesses in industries such as e-commerce and transformation services to expand their business to manufacturing. Vigorously develop new models such as crowdsourcing, cloud outsourcing, and platform subcontracting. (The National Development and Reform Commission, the Central Cyber Office, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, the Ministry of Commerce, and the Ministry of Transport, the People’s Bank, and the China Banking Regulatory Commission are responsible for the division of responsibilities.)
(6) Accelerate the digital transformation of traditional enterprises pace. Help reduce the difficulty of digital transformation, develop a business development model that integrates online and offline, and enhance the vitality of enterprise development. Organize digital transformation partnership actions, establish a government-financial institution-platform-small and medium-sized enterprise linkage mechanism, and develop inclusive”cloud-based intelligence”. Various platforms and institutions are encouraged to implement certain service fee reductions and exemptions for small, medium and micro enterprises. Cultivate a number of digital service companies and innovative application companies to play a leading role. The organization is faced with the joint research of digital transformation basic software, technology and algorithm. Encourage the development of open source communities and support open software source code, hardware design, and application services. (The National Development and Reform Commission, the Central Internet Information Office, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology take the lead, and the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, the Ministry of Commerce, the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council, the People’s Bank of China, and the Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission are responsible for the division of responsibilities.)
(VII) Create a physical boundary Of”virtual” industrial parks and industrial clusters. Realize the industrial supply and demand allocation and accurate docking, and promote the advanced industrial base and the modernization of the industrial chain. Implement the cultivation of new business models of the digital economy, support the construction of a digital supply chain, and promote the sharing of information such as orders, production capacity, and channels. Support core enterprises with industry chain and supply chain driving capabilities to create industrial”data platforms”, use information flow to promote the coordination of upstream and downstream, production, supply and marketing, ensure the stability of the industry chain supply chain, and develop a new ecosystem of industrial service. Support export parks and bases to innovate new digital service export formats and models, and vigorously develop digital trade. (The National Development and Reform Commission, the Central Network Information Office, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, the Ministry of Commerce, and the Ministry of Transportation are responsible for the division of responsibilities)
(8) Develop an “unmanned economy” based on new technologies. Give full play to the role of intelligent applications, and promote production, circulation, and services to reduce costs and increase efficiency. Support the construction of smart factories to achieve transparency in the production process, intelligent production sites, and modernization of factory operations and management. Develop smart agriculture and support R&D and application of smart agricultural machinery adapted to different crops and environments. Support the construction of technology application infrastructures such as automatic driving, automatic loading and unloading and storage, and unmanned distribution. Develop dangerous operation robots to meet the application requirements of harsh conditions. The pilot will explore and improve the safety development policy standards in the fields of transportation, food and other fields involved in the new format of smart public services. (The National Development and Reform Commission, the Central Internet Information Office, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, the Ministry of Commerce, and the Ministry of Transportation are responsible for the division of responsibilities)
Five. Encourage the development of a new individual economy and open up consumption and employment New Space
(9) Actively cultivate new individuals and support independent employment. Further reduce the online entrepreneurship employment costs of self-employed individuals, and provide diversified employment opportunities. Support diversified self-employment and time-sharing employment such as Wechat e-commerce and webcast. Encourage the development of innovative platforms based on knowledge dissemination and experience sharing. Commercial banks are encouraged to promote integrated online and offline credit services, and reasonably reduce the financing costs of individual industrial and commercial households. Operators who carry out business activities through the network platform can use the network business premises to register individual industrial and commercial households. Guide Internet platform companies to reduce the service fees involved in trading on the Internet platform by individual operators, and attract more individual operators to start businesses online. Strengthen employment statistics monitoring and research on new formats and new models of employment. (The National Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security, the People’s Bank, the General Administration of Market Supervision, the National Bureau of Statistics, and the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission are responsible for the division of responsibilities.)
(10) Vigorously develop the micro-economy and encourage “sideline innovation”. Focus on stimulating the innovation and creativity of various subjects, and create a vigorous development pattern of part-time employment, sideline entrepreneurship and other forms. Support online diversified social networking, orderly development of short video platforms, and encourage micro-innovation, micro-applications, micro-products, micro-movies and other innovations. Guide the rational development of the”house economy” and promote the new live broadcast and other new services to standardize the healthy development. Explore the use of blockchain technology to improve the multi-value transmission and contribution distribution system. Implement a new business growth plan, establish a micro-economic and other new business growth business directory, and promptly track and solve corporate policy plugging points. (The National Development and Reform Commission, the Central Internet Information Office, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, and the Ministry of Commerce are responsible for the division of responsibilities.)
(11) Strengthen the protection of labor rights and interests for flexible employment and explore multiple practices. Explore policies that are suitable for cross-platform, flexible employment rights and benefits, and social security. Improve the policies and systems of labor rights protection, premium payment, and remuneration of flexible employees, clarify the corresponding responsibilities of platform enterprises in the protection of laborers’ rights and interests, guarantee the basic rights of remuneration, rest and occupational safety of workers, and clarify the rights and obligations of all parties involved relationship. Explore and improve the new multi-point practice model of medical, education and other industries that are suitable for personal career development. Combined with the construction of a dual-innovation demonstration base, it supports the establishment of flexible employment and”shared employment” service platforms, providing online vocational training, flexible employment supply and demand matching and other employment services. We will promote the online facilitation of unemployment insurance benefits and facilitate the masses in handling affairs. (The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security, the National Health and Health Commission, the Medical Insurance Bureau, etc. are responsible for the division of responsibilities.)
Six. Cultivate and develop a new format of the shared economy and create new ways of supplying production factors
(10 B) Expand new spaces for shared life. Promote the formation of a new system of high-quality life service elements supply. Encourage intelligent upgrades and business model innovations in areas such as shared travel, catering takeaways, group purchases, online drug purchases, shared accommodation, cultural tourism, etc., develop new ways of living consumption, and cultivate high-end online brands. Promote the construction of digital experience products in tourist attractions and enrich the experience content of tourists. Expand the coverage of e-commerce into the countryside, and promote the agricultural products to enter the city and the industrial products to the countryside. Encourage the extension of the range of health care services to rural areas and cultivate new formats for rural consumption. Improve relevant standards of shared products with public service attributes, optimize layout, and regulate industry development. (Central Cyber Office, National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Ministry of Commerce, National Health and Health Commission, Ministry of Culture and Tourism, General Administration of Market Supervision are responsible for the division of responsibilities)
(13) Share the new power of production. Promote the formation of a new system of high-quality production and service factor supply. Encourage enterprises to open platform resources, share experimental verification environments, simulation and other technical platforms, and fully tap the potential of idle stock resources. Encourage the sharing of public cloud resources, guide enterprises to migrate production processes to the cloud, and improve cloud resource utilization. Encourage manufacturing enterprises to explore the business model and applicable scenarios of shared manufacturing, and promote the sharing of production tools such as production equipment, agricultural machinery, and construction machinery. (The National Development and Reform Commission, the Central Network Information Office, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, etc. are responsible for the division of responsibilities.)
(14) Explore a new mode of production material sharing. Improve and perfect the new system of management of production materials with”separation of ownership and use rights”. Eliminate various unreasonable restrictions, unblock the sharing economic cooperation mechanism, and encourage the sharing of production materials of legal entities such as enterprises of various types of ownership, administrative institutions and so on. Relying on technologies such as the Internet and cloud computing, the idle resources such as empty surplus cloud platforms, development tools, workshops and workshops, etc. are used to fully utilize the decisive role of the market in resource allocation. As an equal and independent market subject, all types of enterprises independently promote the sharing of production materials in accordance with the principles of marketization and commercialization to improve the efficiency of resource utilization. (The National Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, and the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council are responsible for the division of responsibilities.)
(15) To stimulate new vitality in the circulation of data elements. Promote the construction of new mechanisms for the orderly circulation and efficient use of data elements. Rely on the national data sharing and open platform system to promote the safe sharing and opening of public data resources such as population, transportation, communications, and health. On the basis of revising the tax collection management law, a tax collection management system adapted to the characteristics of data elements should be improved. Accelerate the construction of a nationally integrated big data center system, establish and improve cross-departmental and cross-regional data resource circulation application mechanisms, strengthen data security guarantee capabilities, and optimize the data element circulation environment. (The National Development and Reform Commission, the Central Network Information Office, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology take the lead, and the Ministry of Transport and the State Administration of Taxation are responsible for the division of responsibilities.)
(16 ) Continue to strengthen overall coordination. It is necessary to break inertial thinking, come up with hard, real and new moves, and support the healthy development of new formats and new models. It is necessary to strengthen overall coordination, strengthen policy linkage and coordination among various departments, and form a joint force to promote the development of new formats and models. It is necessary to further refine the specific goals and tasks in light of the actual situation, actively and boldly explore, and fully stimulate the innovation vitality of market players.
(17) Effectively release the vitality of reform. It is necessary to continue to promote simplified administration and decentralization, combine decentralization with management, optimize service reform, and optimize the business environment. It is necessary to accelerate the continuous deepening of reforms in intellectual property protection and inclusive financial support, and to reduce the cost of innovation and development in new formats and models. The National Digital Economy Innovation and Development Pilot Zone should give priority to the demonstration role, take the lead in exploring reform measures, and form a radiation-driven effect.
(18) Adhere to inclusive and prudential supervision. It is necessary to explore innovative regulatory models, actively encourage innovation, improve the triggering regulatory mechanism, and build a multi-party collaborative governance system in which various subjects participate. It is necessary to timely revise and improve the regulatory policy system to leave enough room for the development of new formats and models. We must adhere to the bottom line of safety and quality, strengthen safety monitoring and risk assessment, and resolutely crack down on violations of the lawful rights and interests of others and violations of the fair competition order.
(19) Actively create a good atmosphere. We must earnestly grasp the introduction, interpretation and publicity of relevant policies, respond to social concerns in a timely manner, reasonably guide expectations, and stimulate market innovation. It is necessary to sum up the good practices and good experiences of propagating and developing new formats and new models in a timely manner, fully mobilize the enthusiasm of all sectors of society to promote the healthy development of new formats and new models, give play to the creative potential of all kinds of subjects, enhance the sense of participation, gain and happiness of the general public, and condense Broad consensus.
National Development and Reform Commission
Central Network Information Office
Ministry of Industry and Information Technology
Education Education Ministry
Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security
Ministry of Transportation
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural
Ministry of Commerce Business
Ministry of Culture and Tourism
National Health Commission
State Investment Committee
General Administration of Market Supervision
National Medical Security Bureau