Xinyang’s 3-year action plan to accelerate the development of the 5G industry is here! 23 key projects announced this year, with a total investment of 810 million yuan
[Dahe Financial Cube News]Xinyang City People’s Government August 31 news, Xinyang City speeds up The three-year action plan for the development of the 5G industry (2020-2022) was issued a few days ago. The plan is clear. By the end of 2022, 5G network construction, industrial development, and application demonstration will have achieved significant results. The number of 5G base stations has reached 8,000, and the network has achieved continuous coverage in areas above townships and towns, basically meeting the needs of application scenarios, and 5G users have exceeded 2.1 million; 5G R&D innovation has begun to take shape, building 2-3 technology R&D platforms, technological innovation and achievement transformation have been achieved Obvious results; build a production base for 5G smart terminal supporting products. The 5G supporting industry cluster has basically formed, the 5G application scenarios have been further expanded, and the number of application scenario pilot demonstration projects has exceeded 10, creating a number of benchmark application scenarios.
In addition, the summary table of 5G key projects in Xinyang City in 2020 was announced together, with a total investment of 810.31 million yuan in 23 key 5G projects.
Xinyang City accelerates the development of 5G industry
Three-year Action Plan (2020-2022)
In order to accelerate the development of the city’s 5G (fifth generation mobile communication technology) industry, cultivate new drivers of high-quality economic development, and further promote the construction of a strong network city, according to the”Henan Province Accelerating the Development of 5G Industry III” issued by the General Office of the People’s Government of Henan Province Annual Action Plan (2020-2022)” (Yuzheng Office  No. 20), formulate this action plan.
I. Overall goals
By the end of 2020, the city’s 5G network construction level will be further improved, with the number of 5G base stations reaching 2075, and the 5G network will be above the county seat Full coverage of urban areas and vertical industry application scenarios are covered on demand, with 5G users exceeding 500,000; the scale of the 5G industry is gradually expanding, and the supporting capabilities of the industry are further enhanced; 1-2 application scenarios pilot demonstration projects will be built.
By the end of 2021, the number of 5G base stations will reach 5,000, and network coverage in urban areas above the county seat will be further optimized to achieve coverage of township and rural hotspot areas, and 5G users will exceed 1.25 million; accelerate the promotion of 5G R&D and innovation, and build 1- 2 technology research and development platforms; further extension of the 5G industry chain, cultivating 1-2 enterprises with core competitiveness; 5G applications have achieved initial results, and a batch of 5G application scenarios pilot demonstration projects have been established.
By the end of 2022, 5G network construction, industrial development, and application demonstration have achieved significant results. The number of 5G base stations has reached 8,000, and the network has achieved continuous coverage in areas above townships and towns, basically meeting the needs of application scenarios, and 5G users have exceeded 2.1 million; 5G R&D innovation has begun to take shape, building 2-3 technology R&D platforms, technological innovation and achievement transformation have been achieved Obvious results; build a production base for 5G smart terminal supporting products. The 5G supporting industry cluster has basically formed, the 5G application scenarios have been further expanded, and the number of application scenario pilot demonstration projects has exceeded 10, creating a number of benchmark application scenarios.
Second, key tasks
(1) Accelerate 5G network construction
1 . Coordinate the planning and layout of 5G base stations. Further promote the co-construction and sharing of iron towers, indoor distribution systems, poles, pipelines and supporting facilities (Iron Tower Company). Accelerate the preparation of a special plan for 5G base stations in Xinyang City, complete the preparation and release of the special plan for 5G base stations by the end of August 2020 (Tower Company), incorporate the construction of 5G base stations into the land and space plans at all levels and implement them in the regulatory detailed plan (city natural resources planning) Bureau), to reserve construction space for base stations, computer rooms and related supporting facilities (Municipal Housing and Urban-Rural Development Bureau). Improve the 5G network infrastructure construction standard system, study and formulate technical standards for 5G base station construction, building mobile communication infrastructure construction (City Management Office), residential quarters, commercial buildings, schools, hospitals, rail transit and other construction projects should follow the standards Simultaneously design and reserve space for the construction of communication corridors and supporting facilities (Municipal Housing and Urban-Rural Development Bureau). Establish a”green” channel, optimize the 5G network construction approval and telegraphic installation process (municipal power supply company), and improve the administrative approval efficiency of natural resources, environmental impact assessment, and radio spectrum resources (municipal natural resources planning bureau, municipal ecological environment bureau, municipal radio management Bureau).
2. Accelerate the construction of 5G networks. Further increase investment in 5G network construction, and strive to achieve 5G independent networking commercialization by the end of September 2020, control the scale of non-independent networking, and build 5G boutique networks with wide coverage, high speed and good experience. Management). For 5G base stations constructed in the independent networking mode, in principle, the municipal and county-level finances will be given a 1:1 ratio, and each completed one will be awarded 5,000 yuan (the Municipal Finance Bureau). Improve the carrying capacity of 5G services in our city.
3. Implement the supporting requirements for 5G construction. Governments at all levels should actively promote institutions, enterprises, institutions, public institutions and other facilities, highways, green spaces, airports, subways, large venues, scenic spots and other public places to open 5G base stations for free (county and district governments) , To promote the co-construction and sharing of communication poles (towers) and poles (towers) resources in the power, municipal, transportation, and public security industries (municipal power supply company, municipal urban management bureau, municipal transportation bureau, municipal public security bureau). If it is necessary to relocate the communication infrastructure due to planning adjustments, strictly implement the relevant provisions of the”Measures for the Construction and Protection of Communication Infrastructure in Henan Province” (Provincial Government Order No. 165) (Municipal Natural Resources Planning Bureau). Formulate a special plan for 5G base station power distribution, establish a joint promotion mechanism between the electric power department and telecommunications companies, and implement direct power supply transformation for base stations with direct power supply transformation conditions, and strive to reduce the proportion of power supply base stations in the city to less than 10%by 2022. Implement general industrial and commercial electricity prices for direct power supply base stations, implement unified group account settlement management, support packaged bulk purchases, and participate in market-oriented transactions. Electric power departments at all levels shall cooperate with base station property owners to comprehensively check the power consumption of base stations in their jurisdictions to ensure unified settlement, notification, and payment of base stations above the county level (city power supply company). Carry out the clean-up and standardization of power supply base stations, and investigate and deal with the illegal price increase and unreasonable site rental fees in the power supply link in accordance with the law (Municipal Development and Reform Commission).
(2) Accelerate 5G technological innovation
1. Build a 5G R&D and innovation base. Relying on the technological advantages of Xinyang Normal University, College of Agriculture and Forestry, Vocational and Technical College, key enterprises, operators and other units, encourage 5G backbone enterprises to conduct in-depth cooperation with universities and research institutes to cultivate and build key laboratories and projects above the municipal level. (Technology) Research center, enterprise technology center and other R&D platforms (Municipal Science and Technology Bureau), support Xinyang Mobile to create a 5G joint innovation laboratory (Municipal Industry and Information Technology Bureau, Municipal Science and Technology Bureau, Xinyang Mobile). Docking with the Chinese Academy of Sciences system,”double first-class” universities, research institutions affiliated to central enterprises, etc., to promote cooperation between new research and development institutions in the 5G field and our city to promote the transfer and transformation of scientific and technological achievements (Municipal Science and Technology Bureau, Municipal Commerce Bureau). Facing key industry scenarios, promote integrated application innovation, and create industry cloud service platforms, capability opening platforms, application development environments and other common platforms (Municipal Industry and Information Technology Bureau, Municipal Science and Technology Bureau).
2. Breakthrough 5G key technologies. Follow the development trend of 5G network construction, terminal equipment, and application scenarios, and promote our city’s enterprises to participate in the development of key 5G technologies such as radio frequency chips and modules, microwave devices and antennas, testing technologies and equipment, and security chips. Explore the integration of 5G and cloud computing, big data, Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, smart sensing, machine communication and other technologies, and strive to strive through vertical industry applications such as 5G network-based smart manufacturing, industrial Internet, car networking, smart healthcare, and smart logistics A breakthrough in the”5G+ integrated application” technology (Municipal Science and Technology Bureau, Municipal Industry and Information Technology Bureau).
(3) Vigorously develop the 5G industry
1. Optimize the layout of the 5G industry. Relying on the development foundation of our city’s electronic information industry, promoting industrial agglomeration, forming an industrial development pattern of 5G intelligent terminal supporting industrial base. Relying on Zhongbu Semiconductor to build a professional park for backlights and modules; relying on Tianyang Optoelectronics to build a professional optoelectronic display park; relying on Sunny Optics to build an optical professional park; relying on Hangchen Nano and Xindahui, Build an electronic circuit professional park; rely on the Juncheng Technology Industrial Park to build a production park for smart sensors and related supporting facilities for the Internet of Things, and gradually form a 5G smart terminal supporting cooperation zone (Municipal Industry and Information Technology Bureau, Municipal Development and Reform Commission).
2. Enlarge the scale of the 5G industry. Leverage our city’s basic advantages in the fields of precision mobile phone components, new electronic materials, optical films, camera modules, backlight modules, power supply equipment, display devices, etc., to improve the production and manufacturing capabilities of 5G terminal supporting products (the municipal industry and Information Technology Bureau, Municipal Development and Reform Commission). Actively introduce 5G radio frequency modules, domestic 5G terminals, VR/AR (virtual reality/augmented reality) equipment, leading enterprises or key projects in the field of wearable devices (Municipal Bureau of Commerce, Municipal Bureau of Industry and Information Technology).
(4) Deeply expand 5G application scenarios
1. Promote”5G + Smart Manufacturing”. Implement the digital transformation of the manufacturing industry and build smart factories and smart workshops. Accelerate the promotion of Central Semiconductor 5G smart factory, Xinyang Iron and Steel Company 5G+ smart factory, Henan modern Zhumei home intelligent production line, Datang Xinyang Power Generation Company 5G smart application, Xinxian Changyuan Equipment 5G intelligent manufacturing, Xinxian Lingrui 5G+ pharmaceutical equipment Project construction such as remote operation and maintenance (Municipal Bureau of Industry and Information Technology). Build a 5G+ industrial Internet platform in Xinyang City, launch regional 5G+ industrial Internet platform services for industrial clusters, open up collaboration channels between upstream and downstream enterprises, and integrate industrial chain ecology (Municipal Industry and Information Technology Bureau, Xinyang Mobile Company). Cultivate industrial Internet platform operation and industry solution professionals, provide solutions for the intelligent transformation of enterprises, and help the city’s traditional industries to transform and upgrade (Municipal Bureau of Industry and Information Technology).
2. Promote”5G + Modern Agriculture”. Promote the integrated application of a new generation of information technology in the fields of plantation, animal husbandry, fishery, and agro-products processing industry (the Municipal Agriculture and Rural Bureau), and accelerate the construction of the 5G + provincial modern agricultural industrial park project in Shihe District (the Municipal Agriculture and Rural Bureau, Municipal Forestry Tea Industry Bureau, Shihe District Government). Focus on the city’s rice, weak-gluten wheat, tea, camellia, poultry breeding, agricultural product processing and other industrial fields, using 5G, big data, Internet of Things, blockchain and other technologies for agricultural production planting, emergency command, agricultural product quality and safety traceability, etc. Provide technical support to improve the level of agricultural automation, refinement, and intelligence (the Municipal Agriculture and Rural Bureau, the Municipal Forestry and Tea Bureau, the Municipal Industry and Information Bureau, and the Municipal Academy of Agricultural Sciences).
3. Promote the”5G + modern service industry”. Using the”5G+VR/AR+4K/8K” ultra-high-definition display technology to create new cultural tourism, ultra-high-definition video and other application scenarios, and strive to build the city’s 5G+ smart tourism platform (the Municipal Bureau of Culture, Radio, Film and Television). Accelerate the promotion of 5G network coverage in scenic spots above 4A level in the city (City Management Office), and support the construction of 5G+ smart scenic spots in Jigong Mountain and Nanwan (Cultural Radio, Film and Television Tourism Bureau, Jigong Mountain Management Area, Nanwan Lake Scenic Area). Promote the construction of 5G+ smart tourism platform in Xinxian County and the construction of 5G+ smart scenic area of Gushi West Jiuhua Mountain Scenic Area, Mall King Kong Taixi River 5G+ Smart Scenic Area, Huaibin Huaihe Culture 5G+ Smart Park, etc. (City Culture, Radio, Television and Tourism Bureau, relevant county and district governments) . Encourage the city’s hotels and other service industries to rely on 5G technology to build smart hotels and provide intimate smart services (Municipal Culture, Radio, Film and Television Tourism Bureau). Promote the integrated application of”5G + Internet of Things + Artificial Intelligence” in the logistics industry, and build a 5G + transportation logistics center (Municipal Transportation Bureau). Deepen the application of 5G technology in online shopping, virtual ordering, smart sales (Municipal Bureau of Commerce), smart parking (Municipal Transportation Bureau), and smart home (Municipal Industry and Information Technology Bureau). Promote the construction of 5G Internet converged media (Xinyang Radio and Television Station) to promote new information consumption.
4. Promote”5G + Smart City”. Focusing on improving the public service level of urban areas, communities, parks and key industries, promote the integration of 5G technology and urban comprehensive governance, urban management, building supervision, community management and services, park management and government services (municipal big data Bureau). Promote”5G + Smart Water Conservancy” (Municipal Water Conservancy Bureau),”5G + Smart Taxation” (Municipal Taxation Bureau),”5G + Smart Public Transport” (Municipal Transportation Bureau),”5G + Black and Stinky Water Remediation Supervision Platform” (Municipal City Administration) ,”5G + municipal comprehensive governance platform” (Municipal Law Commission) and other projects; support the market supervision bureau’s smart approval service terminal project construction based on 5G application scenarios (the municipal market supervision bureau). Create new smart cities and application scenarios such as”5G+Smart Urban Management” (Municipal Urban Management Bureau),”5G+Smart Community” (Civil Affairs Bureau), and”5G+ Ecological Environment (City Ecological Environment Bureau)”.
5. Promote the application of scenarios in other fields. Accurately meet industry needs and promote the integrated application of 5G in various industries. Promote the construction of 5G application scenarios in the fields of education, healthcare, transportation, environmental governance, emergency rescue, monitoring and early warning, radio and television, and form an interactive pattern that uses applications to drive industries and industry to promote development. (The Municipal Education and Sports Bureau, the Municipal Health and Health Commission, the Municipal Transportation Bureau, the Municipal Ecological Environment Bureau, the Municipal Emergency Bureau, the Municipal Culture, Radio, Film and Tourism Bureau, and Xinyang Radio and Television)
6. Carry out pilot demonstrations of application scenarios. Promote the construction of 5G application scenarios pilot demonstration projects in batches, study and formulate typical application scenarios evaluation and promotion management methods (Municipal Bureau of Industry and Information Technology), and prioritize tree selection in the fields of smart medical care, smart scenic spots, smart education, smart factories, etc. A batch of benchmarking application scenarios form a vertical industry application model that can be replicated and promoted (Municipal Health Commission, Municipal Culture, Radio, Film and Tourism Bureau, Municipal Education and Sports Bureau, Municipal Industry and Information Bureau). Explore the”5G + Internet of Vehicles” application (Municipal Transportation Bureau).
(5) Strengthen 5G security guarantee
1. Strengthen 5G network security. Strengthen the security of 5G basic network, and promote the simultaneous planning and implementation of 5G network construction and network security. Implement network security protection measures for 5G core systems, network slicing, mobile edge computing platforms and other objects to improve 5G application security protection capabilities. Establish a unified management and control, flexible and extensible identity management mechanism, realize traceable management, and meet the security access requirements of various terminals. Carry out the pilot construction of 5G network facilities and application system safety monitoring. Strengthen the construction of 5G network security situational awareness, and build a security prevention and control system that integrates active defense, online monitoring, early warning and notification, and tracking and disposal (Municipal Communications Management Office, Municipal Internet Information Office, Municipal Bureau of Industry and Information Technology).
2. Ensure 5G data security. Build a full life cycle data security management system covering 5G data collection, transmission, storage, processing, exchange and destruction, strengthen 5G application scenario data security protection, and improve data security management level. Strengthen personal information protection and network information governance in accordance with the law, clarify the data security responsibilities of network operators, equipment suppliers, service providers and other entities, and punish violations of laws and regulations in accordance with the law. Strengthen the hierarchical and classified management of industrial data, and improve the security protection capabilities of application scenarios (Municipal Network Information Office, Municipal Bureau of Industry and Information Technology, Municipal Administration Office, Municipal Public Security Bureau, Municipal Big Data Bureau).
Three, safeguard measures
(1) Strengthen organizational leadership. Established the Municipal Leading Group for Accelerating 5G Network Construction and Industrial Development to be responsible for overall planning and advancing work and coordinating and solving relevant major issues. The office of the leading group is located in the Municipal Bureau of Industry and Information Technology. The Municipal Bureau of Industry and Information Technology, the Municipal Development and Reform Commission, and the Municipal Administration Office shall, in conjunction with relevant departments and units, establish a work coordination and promotion mechanism. Incorporate the key tasks of 5G industry development into the supervision of the municipal government and carry out supervision and inspection.
(2) Strengthen policy support. Research and formulate specific policies and measures to support the development of the 5G industry, support 5G technology research and development and industrialization, application scenarios pilot demonstration projects, and guide social capital to support the development of the 5G industry. Establish a 5G industry key project library classified, implement dynamic management and tracking services. Actively apply for provincial 5G industry pilot demonstration projects. For major projects that receive provincial financial support, the municipal finance will provide appropriate financial support and encourage county-level finance to provide corresponding support.
(3) Strengthen the construction of talent team. Actively introduce high-end talents and innovative teams in the 5G field, and formulate safeguards for children’s education and housing. Support universities, enterprises, and scientific research institutions to build talent training centers in the 5G field to cultivate technical and application innovative talents. Encourage companies to adopt part-time, short-term employment, paid services, etc., to attract talents in the 5G field to start businesses in Xinyang.
(4) Strengthen foreign exchanges and cooperation. Regularly organize and hold 5G field forums, skills competitions, industry exhibitions, etc., to promote in-depth cooperation and exchanges, and create a good environment for promoting the development of the 5G industry. Strengthen strategic cooperation with well-known enterprises and scientific research institutions inside and outside the province, and promote 5G technology research and development centers, promotion and application centers, and typical application scenarios to settle in our city. Organize targeted investment promotion, attract a group of leading companies to deploy 5G industrial projects in our city, and optimize and improve the 5G industrial chain.
Attachment:Xinyang City Accelerates 5G Network Construction and Industry Development Leading Group Member List
To accelerate the city’s 5G network construction and industrial development, The government decided to establish a Xinyang City Leading Group for Accelerating 5G Network Construction and Industrial Development. The list of members of the leading group is hereby notified as follows:
Team Leader:Shang Chaoyang (Mayor of the Municipal Government)
Deputy Leader:Wang Xinhui (Deputy Secretary of the Municipal Party Committee, Executive Deputy Mayor, United Front Minister)
Li Zheng (Member of the Standing Committee of the Municipal Party Committee and Deputy Mayor of the Municipal Government)
Li Zhengjun (Deputy Mayor of the Municipal Government)
Member:Zhang Quansheng (Secretary of the Municipal Government) Long)
Zhou Yongbing (person in charge of the Municipal Government Office)
Lin Qing (director of the Municipal Party Committee Cyberspace Affairs Office)
Zhang Zongfu (director of the Municipal Development and Reform Commission)
Su Xiling (Director of Municipal Bureau of Education and Sports)
Huang Gang (Director of Municipal Science and Technology Bureau)
Li Chao (Director of Municipal Bureau of Industry and Information Technology)
He Xiangsong (Deputy Director of Municipal Public Security Bureau)
Zhou Qiang (Director of Civil Affairs Bureau)
Huo Hong (Director of Municipal Finance Bureau)
Li Dongsheng (Director of the Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau)
Huang Tirong (Director of the Municipal Bureau of Natural Resources Planning)
Hu Peigang (Director of the Municipal Bureau of Ecology and Environment)
Zhang Liying ( Director of Municipal Housing and Urban-Rural Development Bureau)
Zhu Shifeng (Director of Municipal Transportation Bureau)
Ding Liping (Director of Municipal Agriculture and Rural Bureau)
Guo Ke (City Bureau of Commerce Director)
Fang Zhonggui (Director of the Municipal Bureau of Culture, Radio, Film and Tourism)
Wang Yaling (Director of the Municipal Health Commission)
Di Shizhong (Director of the Municipal Emergency Bureau)
Sun Yunhong (Director of Municipal Market Supervision Bureau)
Zhang Shangao (Director of Municipal Office Affairs Center)
Zhou Hui (Director of Municipal Affairs Big Data Bureau)
Li Jie (President of Municipal Academy of Agricultural Sciences)
Xu Wei (General Manager of Municipal Power Supply Company)
Jiang Wenjun (Director of Municipal Radio and Television Station)
Shi Chao (Director of the Office of Municipal Communication Management Office)
Wang Lei (General Manager of Xinyang Mobile Company)
Zhang Qing (General Manager of Xinyang Unicom Company)
Min (General Manager of Xinyang Telecom Company)
Yin Hong (General Manager of Xinyang Tower Company)
An office is set up under the leading group, which is located in the Municipal Bureau of Industry and Information Technology, responsible for the leading group In daily work, Comrade Li Chao concurrently serves as the office director.
Attachment:Xinyang City’s 2020 5G Network Construction and Industrial Development Task Division
Attachment:Xinyang City’s 2020 5G Key Project Summary Table
Responsible Editor:Xu Yi| Review:Li Zhen| Director:Wan Junwei