2021-01-13

After breaking the silence for a week, the US military finally made an official statement, and the last straw that crushed Trump appeared.

By yqqlm yqqlm

According to the National News, the US Joint Chiefs of Staff released rare news to the military on January 12, saying that the violent riots in the Capitol last week were against the The US Constitution and legal attacks. The media believes that the military’s official position means that Trump has been abandoned by all forces.

getInterUrl?uicrIvZQ=8fb769400c64180acb88d6a51705c4f9 - After breaking the silence for a week, the US military finally made an official statement, and the last straw that crushed Trump appeared.

General Mark Millley, Chairman of the Joint Council, finally made his statement

After President Donald Trump’s supporters attacked the Capitol, the military broke the week-long silence. Prior to this, although some members of Trump’s cabinet, including Acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller, condemned the riots, Gen Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, remained silent. , Refused to make a statement.

This military statement was jointly issued by seven army generals and an admiral. They said in an internal memo:”The violent riots in Washington on January 6, 2021 are a direct attack on the U.S. Congress, the Capitol and our constitutional process.”

They said, The military remains committed to protecting and defending the constitution. At the same time, he said:”The right to freedom of speech and assembly does not give anyone the right to resort to violence, sedition and rebellion.”

The military leader said that the president-elect Biden will be sworn in on January 20th as their commander in chief.

They said:“Any action that undermines the constitutional process not only violates our traditions, values ​​and oaths, but also violates the law.”

Regarding the military’s long-term non-commitment on behalf of Millley, Many US officials are very dissatisfied. They told the media that General Millley did not comment on the events of last week because he wanted to avoid politics.

getInterUrl?uicrIvZQ=b75ccab5a3603004533b84b66c07ac50 - After breaking the silence for a week, the US military finally made an official statement, and the last straw that crushed Trump appeared.

The U.S. military’s standing in the June suppression of black movement made many people dissatisfied

< p>

What’s even more dazzling is that this silence is in sharp contrast to June. When the”black life is also life” movement broke out in Washington in June, after law enforcement officers supported by the National Guard troops used tear gas and rubber bullets to clear the area of ​​peaceful demonstrators, General Millley went to church with Trump. This apparent behavior of standing in line has caused the US military to be criticized. Therefore, for many Americans, the so-called strict adherence to political neutrality of the US military has long been broken. Therefore, after the attack on Congress, the military must immediately express its position. Whether you are strictly neutral or condemned, you must be clear. Attitude.

And some service personnel also expressed concern about the military in private, because after the attack on Wednesday, the military high-level did not provide guidance, which made the U.S. military grass-roots somewhat at a loss.

In addition, after the attack on the Capitol, the U.S. military also began to pay attention to the extreme right-wing extremism in the military. Trump supporters who hit Congress this time included individual active and retired military personnel. For example, Ashley Babbitt, the only female protester who was shot to death in Congress, was retired from the U.S. Air Force. She has served in the military four times, served for 14 years, and has deployed overseas many times.

getInterUrl?uicrIvZQ=0e147e7800727b9ade11e846fd76635e - After breaking the silence for a week, the US military finally made an official statement, and the last straw that crushed Trump appeared.

The female special soldier Emily Rennie who participated in the attack on Congress

getInterUrl?uicrIvZQ=64b4e8e207618e58a84562b1cd72dc7f - After breaking the silence for a week, the US military finally made an official statement, and the last straw that crushed Trump appeared.

Larry Rendell Block Jr., a retired lieutenant colonel pilot who participated in the attack on Congress

<

p class=””>

In addition, there is also the retired pilot Larry Lendl Bullock Jr., who followed the protesters into Congress, and his rank is already lieutenant colonel , Can be said to be a middle-level officer of the US military, and has also won many overseas deployment and combat medals. Even more noticeable, on the day of the riots, there was also an active female special soldier Emily Rainey (Emily Rainey) who also participated. Although she was about to retire, she was actually on active duty leave because she had not completed the formalities. status. Moreover, she served in the first Special Operations Psychological Warfare Unit, which made her even more attractive.

For these soldiers and former soldiers who participated in the riots, the Army stated that it is cooperating with the FBI to investigate them, and they are also investigating whether more soldiers participated in the incident.