The elevator exploded in just 3 seconds, many people were locked alive and burned, and the baby girl in May was”burned”…
click above ☝blue text, follow Momnet Parenting
Hello everyone, I’m your chief~ Investigate the issue of parenting knowledge with my mother’s heart, and clear the fog on the road of parenting for mothers. There is only one truth! Be sure to continue to pay attention to the Secretary~
May 10th,A community in Chengdu The battery car in the elevator caught fire and many people were injured, including including a baby.
After the live video was disseminated on the Internet, netizens exclaimed”Too terrifying!”
According to the surveillance video, a man pushed the battery car into the elevator. At this time, the elevator was still There are 2 men and 1 woman holding a baby.
As soon as the elevator door was closed, the electric car suddenly emitted thick smoke, spontaneously ignited, and the flame engulfed the entire elevator.
The video image is blurred for a moment .
We tried to distinguish, and we could vaguely see the 5 passengers struggling in the flames, but where can we escape?
From entering the elevator to the occurrence of an accident, only3 seconds.
We can see in the scene after the work, the elevator scene after the burning is in a mess!
The most distressing thing is that The 5-month-old baby in the elevator also got burns.
It can be seen from the scene of the scene that the injured was sitting on the side of the road crying after being rescued,baby His skin was burnt black, and he curled up stiffly.
Such a scene, I believe that everyone will feel pain in their hearts when they see it, and even can’t help crying!
The injured baby was sent to the Intensive Care Unit, and the mother-in-law with the baby 75%of the body was burned, and even a critical illness notice was given.
The only good news is that today this poor child is out of danger.
Electric car It’s not the first time it caught fire when entering an elevator
In 2020, Nanning, Guangxi In a community, a woman rode an electric car into the elevator. The elevator door was just closed. Suddenly, smoke started from below the rear of the car, and then the fire started.
From Electric bicycle began to smoke, until the entire elevator car was wrapped in heavy smoke, Only used before and after4 seconds.
Fortunately, the woman finally pulled the vehicle out to the corridor, the spray on the corridor The fire extinguishing device was quickly activated, and property personnel rushed to control the fire and call the police, so no casualties were caused.
Why do electric cars ignite spontaneously?
Electric vehicles are a daily transportation tool for many people, but news of spontaneous combustion occurs frequently, which makes people terrified.
Under what circumstances may spontaneous combustion of electric vehicles occur? The reason is the following:
1, strong>Broken circuit
3,Exceeding service life leads to line aging
4,Component damage leads to circuitShort circuit
5、The plug-in collapsed leads to a short circuit
6,The water in the electric vehicle causes a short circuit
According to China fire statistics, Fire accidents caused by electric vehicles,80%are charging Happened from time to time.
In the case of casualties,90%occurred in Falls, aisles and stairwells.
More than50% of electric vehicle fires occurred in During charging at night, it is very dangerous for electric vehicles to enter buildings and homes. .
Don’t enter the building with electric cars!
Do not enter the building for electric vehicles!
Don’t enter the building for electric vehicles!
September 2019, National Emergency Management Department and other five departments Jointly issued a notice, resolutely rectify the”entry into the building” and”the same house” of electric bicycles ,”Flying wire charging” and other issues to avoid fire accidents.
It is reported that now There are already on the marketElevator”artifact” forbidden for electric vehicles, as long as there is an electric car into the elevator, the monitoring system will automatically capture the photo and the scene linkage voice alarm, output signal controlThe elevator main board stops running.
I don’t know about electric vehicles yet For the hazards and prevention of fire, you can look atThe science map of the Ministry of Emergency Management of the People’s Republic of China↓↓↓
The above content suggestions Favorites spare!
Regardless of whether you have an electric car at home, remember to order one“Is watching”, forward this article, and call on everyone to consciously not go upstairs or enter homes for electric cars, for the sake of others, and for themselves!
A small act of you may change the destiny of a family.