More than 100 deaths caused by explosion at Kabul Airport Trump: tragedy should not be allowed to happen
China News Service, August 27. According to foreign media reports on the 27th, after the bombing of Kabul Airport in Afghanistan, former US President Trump issued a statement expressing condolences to the American soldiers and civilians who were killed in the bombing and said ” Tragedies should not have been allowed to happen”.
According to reports, Trump wrote in a statement: “Melania and I express our deepest condolences to the families of our outstanding and brave soldiers…” “Our hearts are also Be with the families of the innocent civilians killed in the murderous attack in Kabul today.”
The explosion near Kabul Airport in Afghanistan caused many casualties. The picture shows the injured being taken to the hospital.
Trump went on to say, “This tragedy should not have been allowed to happen. This makes our grief deeper and harder to understand.”
Previously, Trump He has repeatedly criticized the way the Biden administration handles the issue of the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan, calling it the “biggest foreign policy shame” in US history. Trump hinted that if he were still the President of the United States, Afghanistan would not be quickly taken over by the Taliban. According to Reuters, Republican Trump once revealed the possibility of running for president again in 2024.
The bombing at the Kabul Airport in Afghanistan has caused more than 100 deaths, including 90 Afghan citizens and 13 US military personnel. The extremist organization “Islamic State” declared responsibility for the incident.
The White House announced that it would lower the flag at half-staff to express condolences to the victims. President Biden vowed that he “will not forgive” and said that the incident will not affect the troop withdrawal mission. A Taliban spokesperson said that the urban areas of Kabul under the control of the Taliban are stable.