Category: essay

When the mentality is good, life will go smoothly

I have read this passage:”Mood is not the whole of life, but it can control the whole of life. Good mood, good everything, bad mood, everything is messed up. We often lose to others, but belittle our bad mood. Our image reduces our ability, disrupts our thinking, and loses to ourselves. Control the bad mood, and life will be peaceful everywhere. A good attitude creates a good mood, and a good mood creates the best you.

2021-05-03

I can hold my breath, bend down, raise my head

Someone said:”The so-called true maturity is a process of continuous growth. It is the transparency after experiencing the cold world, the refinement after the vicissitudes of life, rather than the malaise after the frustration.”

2021-05-03

The depth of the water is silent, the person is steady and silent

Hemingway famously said:”It takes two years to learn to speak, but it takes a lifetime to learn to shut up.” Expressing desire is an instinct, but learning to restrain and be silent is a kind of tolerance and self-cultivation. Only after experiencing some things, people will understand some things, and they are past, so there is no need to ask; some people, even if they see through, don’t have to say, when they mature, the more stable they are, the more they understand the silence.

2021-05-03

These 10 words, the Tao is the end of life

There is a saying:”If you don’t listen to the old people, you will suffer.” The old people’s words often have a certain amount of experience and experience, which can bring people a certain amount of help, let people move toward the right way, and better develop themselves. But many people in life don’t believe much in the wisdom of old people or ancient people. Because they think these people are long gone, their ideas are no longer applicable.

2021-05-03

Life, suit oneself is happiness

1 Some people in life often feel that others are happier than themselves. In fact, everyone has a life for everyone. You don’t need to envy other people’s possessions, but cherish what you own. Life doesn’t need to be compared with anyone, it’s good to be suitable for yourself. After all, happiness is felt, not by comparison. Don’t care too much about the opinions of others, and tying the opinions of others with your own happiness is probably the most loss-making business in the world.

2021-05-03

You can stay away from climbing for the rest of your life, but you must have a mountain in your heart

Vision determines the future. If you only stare at the scenery at the foot of the mountain, you will eventually stop at the foot of the mountain; if you can be the top of the mountain, you can see the small mountains and gain an infinite future. People who can achieve great things often have a big pattern. What is pattern? Pattern refers to the inner layout of a person’s vision, mind, courage and other psychological elements. One’s development is often limited. In fact, the”limitation” is that the pattern is too small and limited by it.

2021-05-03

The best family style:discuss big things, forgive small things, don’t dispute right or wrong, don’t turn over old accounts

A home is the starting point of everything and the direction of our return. Author:Insight May Goethe said such a sentence:”Whether it is a king or a farmer, as long as the family is in harmony, he is the happiest person.” The fact is also true. A person, if the family is scattered, no matter how high the status is, no matter how much money he earns, it is difficult to feel happy. And if the family style is harmonious, even if it happens to satisfy the food and clothing, you will feel happy.

2021-05-03

When sad, don’t find someone to chat with

In this world, there is no real empathy. Author:Insight into Echo once, all sentimentality had to be rendered earth-shattering. Later, no matter how many ups and downs in life, I chose to remain silent. It was only at a certain age that I realized:In this world, no one can be trusted, only oneself. There is a saying on the Internet:”Don’t complain to anyone, because 20%of people don’t care, and the remaining 80%will be happy to hear it.

2021-05-03

Breaking away is the highest level of self-discipline

The past is not in love, the future is not welcome, and the present is not messy. In life, everyone’s life is nothing more than gaining while losing. In the second half of life, learning to leave is the top level of self-discipline.

2021-05-03